Collecting a debt in Czech Republic can seem complicated. Debt collection is simply when you use a specialized attorney fluent in local laws of the country debtor resides. Our law firm represents clients in the Czech Republic and understands the debt collection practices in order to get the maximum debt recovery of your claims.
Experience and knowledge is our advantage. We are licensed attorneys for the debt collection and representing the clients in court. Our experienced lawyers are able to easily collect debts quickly and effectively in entire Czech Republic or any other country in the EU.
Our law firm is at your service to represent you in matters of debt collection and recovery of your costs. We help our clients with collection of receivables as an individual debt or as a file of receivables. We will provide you with utmost care, best strategy and advance in order to ensure that the debt will be satisfied in the maximum amount.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF OUR COLLECTION SERVICES:
- Representation including the Supreme Court and Constitutional Court,
- Assessment of receivables,
- Delivery of notice to immediate pay,
- Notarial deeds,
- Litigation, insolvency, arbitration.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Write us on email@example.com and provide us with documents supporting your claim
- We will analyze the case and recommend best strategy
- Power of attorney is to be delivered to your hands
- Collection process
- full debt recovery
WHICH DEBTS DO WE COLLECT?
We are able to collect all kind of debts. Monetary or non-monetary claims, promissory notes, late payment interest, contractual penalty, damages, etc.
HOW LONG THE COLLECTION TAKES?
From one week up to two years. It is difficult to presume and it depends on many circumstances.
HOW MUCH DOES THE COLLECTION OF DEBTS COSTS?